One-on-One Business Coaching
Hello and Welcome!
Whether you’re just starting out, or you want to take an existing business to the next level, I specialize in business coaching for women and help female entrepreneurs create and grow successful businesses with more ease and joy and less struggle, stress or overwhelm.
Since starting my first company Savvy Miss, a Forbes Top 100 Website for Women, I’ve coached fellow female entrepreneurs and helped them build thriving businesses they love.
The reason? We all deserve to make a living doing what we love and I know how challenging and frustrating it can be starting out.
For over a decade, I’ve worked with all types of entrepreneurs through my business coaching for women and other programs including coaches, small-business owners, inventors, artists, authors, actors, bloggers, photographers, online businesses, and more, and nothing makes me happier than helping someone make a dream come true.
Before taking my own big leap and becoming an entrepreneur, I worked in publicity on award-winning TV clients including American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance and Gilmore Girls, and founded both Savvy Miss, where I served as CEO and Editor-in-Chief, and Good Day Consulting, a boutique consulting company dedicated to helping small businesses prosper.
I’m an author and inspirational speaker and have a Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Anthropology from the University of California at Santa Barbara and a Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College in Boston.
I believe we all have unique gifts to share with the world and deserve to make a living doing what we love.
I also believe we’re meant to be happy, kind and loving to ourselves.
To me, it’s what life’s about.
I look forward to working with you!
My approach is unique in that I combine business coaching for women with business consulting and PR, publicity and online marketing consulting if desired.
I’ll help you clarify, create and reach goals, provide strategy, support, accountability and feedback. I’ll also offer concrete and specific advice, guidance and tools.
Specialty Areas Include:
Clarifying your business model, offerings and price points.
How to increase revenues and create new and passive income streams.
Creating online courses, workshops, group programs and retreats.
Creating automation and systems in your business.
Creating a straightforward and effective marketing strategy.
Online marketing. PR. Publicity. Social Media.
Creating and Hosting Webinars and Challenges.
Facebook Ads. SEO.
Creating a newsletter and building a loyal email and social media following.
Copywriting. Website copy. Sales copy.
Team building: Hiring, organizing and managing a team so you can grow your business.
Work and Life Balance.
Creating sales funnels that work.
Websites and landing pages that convert visitors into customers, clients and newsletter subscribers.
Maintaining a healthy business mindset.
My Business Coaching Includes:
• 4 1-hour one-on-one sessions where you’ll receive personal support, strategy, guidance, accountability, feedback, inspiration and empowerment.
• A Welcome Workbook to help you gain clarity around your business and where you are now and where you’d like to be in the future. This powerful workbook will give us both insight into your business and life so we can dive right in when we begin.
• Email Support: If in between sessions a question comes up, you need support, feedback or you’d like to share a win you’ll have email access to me.
• Professional feedback on copy and marketing materials.
• Resources, inspiration, tips and tools to further support you.
• Behind the Scenes Support: I care deeply about my clients and I’ll be thinking about you outside of our sessions and sending resources, tips and tools as needed.
• Introductions and Referrals: The people I’m connected with are the real deal. If you need support in specialty areas I’ll connect you with wonderful professionals.
To Join Me for One-on-One Business Coaching CLICK HERE.
I look forward to working with you!
Have a question? Click HERE to contact me.
What People Say About Working with Emily