One-on-One PR, Publicity & Online Marketing Consulting
Take your business to the next level, earn credibility and make your work known!
Are you ready to take things to the next level and be featured in magazines, TV, Radio, Podcasts and Online Media?
Are you ready to share your work with the world and make it known?
I get it and I’m here to help!
Being in the media separates those who are viewed as leaders from the rest of the pack. Nothing says you’re the real deal and credible more than having media logos on your websites, books or products.
The number one reason people struggle is because a lack of visibility. It simply comes down to not enough people know about their business, blog or book.
I know first-hand what a total game-changer and momentum builder getting in the media and doing effective online marketing is.
After receiving a Master’s in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College in Boston, I began my career working as an entertainment publicist on American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Gilmore Girls, Malcolm in the Middle and several other award-winning TV shows.
It wasn’t until I left the PR firm though, and founded Savvy Miss, an online community dedicated to connecting, empowering and informing women around the world, that I understood how powerful publicity and online marketing could be for entrepreneurs, bloggers, authors, coaches and small businesses.
Our first year in business, we were like the little engine that could. Our team consisted of a handful of women (and one very savvy guy!) all under 30 years-old and we operated on a total shoe-string budget.
We didn’t have VC’s or any major financial backing, but we had a lot of heart and somehow “the little engine that could” was named a Forbes a Top 100 Website for Women and took home a handful of W3 awards including Best Writing and Content for a Lifestyle Website and Best Lifestyle Website Overall.
We also landed incredible interviews with top newsmakers including Arianna Huffington, Candace Bushnell, Lisa Ling, Dr. Drew, Gloria Allred, Padma Lakshmi, Nikki Taylor, India Arie, Sue Johannson, Tammy Duckworth, Lisa Nichols and Nancy Juvoven to name a few.
Do you want to know our secret weapon?
We knew how to use PR and publicity and leveraged that with smart online marketing.
We didn’t have the money to spend on ads or time to deal with the hit-or-miss frustrations social media often brings, so we focused our efforts on publicity and online marketing.
And it paid off big time!
That’s why I became a consultant and created the DIY PR & Publicity Course to teach fellow entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, bloggers, small businesses and their teams how to use publicity and online marketing to do the same as our Savvy team.
For over a decade, I’ve helped amazing people like you get in the media and do strategic and effective online marketing to increase revenues, create a loyal audience of newsletter subscribers and social media followers, land book deals, speaking engagements and best of all, share their incredible work with the world.
And by the way, it’s easier than you think!
I look forward to working with you,
• Take your business to the next level, increase revenues and boost your bottom line.
• Earn credibility. Be able to highlight media logos on your website and bio.
• Feel confident and have a strong sense of self-worth.
• Decrease stress, struggle and overwhelm in your business and increase ease and joy.
• Make clients and customers come to you instead of having to chase them down.
• Structure your business so you can have more freedom and time for family, friends, travels and fun.
• Help people by sharing your work, messages and gifts with the world.
My approach is unique in that I combine PR and publicity and online marketing consulting. I’ll help you clarify, create goals, provide strategy, support, accountability and feedback.
I’ll also offer concrete and specific advice, skills and guidance to get in the media and use online marketing to your advantage.
What You’ll Take Away:
• Learn how to pitch the media and get in magazines, TV, radio, podcasts and online media.
• Increase revenues and your bottom line. Get new clients, sell more products, book speaking engagements, land book deals and business partnerships.
• Earn credibility. When you’re in the media you’re considered the real deal. People are far more likely to choose you to work with, purchase from and partner with when they see you’ve been in print, radio, TV or online media.
• Boost your confidence. Let go of any negative beliefs that have been holding you back.
• Help more people. You have unique gifts people in the world will benefit from and need to know about. Being in the media and doing online marketing is the best way to share your work with the people who need it.
• Boost your email list, social media followers and create a robust platform. Increase your visibility and build a loyal tribe.
• Learn how to show up as your best self and feel comfortable putting yourself out there.
• Learn how to craft amazing stories and pitches the media will fall in love with.
• Know exactly how to market yourself, business, book, or product without feeling sleazy or sales-y.
• Share your work, messages and YOU with the world!
Creating a straightforward and effective marketing strategy.
PR. Publicity. Media Strategy.
Creating and Hosting Webinars and Challenges.
Facebook Ads. SEO.
Email marketing: Creating a newsletter and building a loyal email list and social media following.
Creating copy that speaks to your audience.
Creating lead magnets and sales funnels that work.
Websites and landing pages that convert visitors into customers, clients and newsletter subscribers.
Maintaining a healthy mindset.
My PR, Publicity & Online Marketing Consulting Includes:
• 4 1-hour one-on-one sessions where you’ll receive personal support, strategy, guidance, feedback, inspiration and empowerment to get in the media and do online marketing take your business to the next level.
• A Welcome Workbook to help you get clear on where you are now and where you’d like to be in the future. This powerful workbook will give us both insight into your business and life so we can dive right in when we begin.
• Email Support: If at any point we’re working together a question comes up, you need support, feedback, or you want to share a win you’ll have email access to me. (Up to 2 hours.)
• Pitch Templates, Real Examples of Pitches, Worksheets, Resources, Inspiration, Tips and Tools.
• Professional feedback and guidance on pitches, press and marketing materials.
• Full access to my DIY PR & Publicity Course. ($347 value).
To Join Me for One-on-One Consulting Click HERE.
I look forward to working with you!
Have a question? Click HERE to contact me.
What People Say About Working with Emily