Ever since I was a child, I had a penchant for inspiring and supporting people to live the life of their dreams. I also knew I was born an entrepreneur and the 9-5 office grind wasn’t for me – at least not for life.
I’m a veteran publicist, business coach and creator of the DIY PR course and love helping fellow entrepreneurs, authors, bloggers, coaches and others make a living doing what they love and sharing their work with the world.
I’m also a certified life, life purpose and career coach helping people create more joy, self-love and ease in their lives through my annual program Reboot Your Soul, my newsletter and upcoming book EveryDay Happy.
I’ve been a serial entrepreneur since the first grade when I opened my first lemonade stand and since have founded both Savvy Miss, a Forbes Top 100 Website for Women, and Good Day Consulting, a boutique consulting company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, artists and small-businesses prosper.
Prior to going out on my own, I was an entertainment publicist representing several award-winning TV clients including American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Gilmore Girls, Bernie Mac and Malcolm in the Middle.
I have a Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College in Boston and a BA in Cultural Anthropology from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
I believe we all have unique gifts to share with the world and deserve to make a living doing what we love. I also believe we’re meant to be happy, kind and loving to ourselves and others.
To me, it’s what life’s about.
Love and smiles,
7 Fun Facts About Yours Truly
1. I can say the alphabet backwards in under 10 seconds flat.
2. At 20 years-old I took time off of college and went to Europe for four months by myself. The first month I lived in a flat in Florence, Italy with seven other people – I was the only American. The remainder of my trip I traveled everywhere I could.
That experience changed me to my core. Everything about it from traveling alone half-way across the world, meeting new people, seeing other ways of living, learning how to depend on myself, going out to dinner by myself, not complaining because I didn’t have anyone to complain to – I highly recommend traveling solo for everyone.
3. 4 quotes I live by:
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy. It’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Thoreau
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m Possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
“Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
4. I’ve lived in 8+ places in my life so far including: Ojai, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Florence, Italy, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Boston and New York City.
6. I dropped out of law school after four days. I haven’t always known from the get-go what’s right for me, but I tend to figure out what isn’t quickly.
7. I have a yellow lab pup named Harper who completely has my heart!